Versus Umbra Versus Umbra

Just one little thing.

I had fun with the game, I'll admit it. But for some reason, the Desert Eagle mission would NOT AT ALL let me complete the challenge. I thought maybe I did it wrong, and that I had actually been getting hurt for more than 30 damage, but I did it several times over and nope. Can't complete it at all. No idea why.

High Tea High Tea

Am I the only one disappointed by the description?

I was honestly expecting a game where you spin plates to buy and sell opium and tea. I was let down in that regard.

Your game is just dandy though. Kudos to ye.

Music Catch Music Catch

Wooo.

I'm glad you decided to let us know who played the song, because it's an amazing piece.

Lots of kudos and and the like =o.

1931315 lol.

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

lol

No wonder that fence is electrified xD

I'd be scared shitless of those creatures. Nice work.

Id Id

An interesting concept you've got there.

Intriguing. Plus, that song was pretty good. Had the window open for a while just to listen to it. Any chance you'd be willing to give up the song title, or should I just favorite this submission whenever I want to listen to it XD...

Ah, there's always google though.

aba1 responds:

lmao sure the songs by ill scarlet - nothing speacial glad u liked my id ^^

[Borealis] [Borealis]

A mind-fuck O_O

Lol, so much to do at the same time. move the big ring, move the small ring, make balls with the large ring but don't touch em. Destroy balls with the small, but don't destroy too many or you'll run out of time, collect stars to slow down XD...

Definitely threw me off. Good stuff.

icarus responds:

ahhaha thanks man.

Paperplane Madness 2 Paperplane Madness 2

Zomeg

Lolz, oh my God, it's the ending to that one game boy game XD...Damn, that was a good old top down shooter. Gotta find that.

Anyways, good stuff.

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Eh?

It was good, no doubt, but At the final boss, the thing kind of...froze. I could still move and fire the gun and throw bombs, but the little dude and robot stopped cycling through attack patterns. They just kind of...looped an animation.

Lol.

Neon Neon

Good'n

Final Score: 59800
Gold.

Good game. I would've liked to be able to control movement with the arrow keys though lol. Aiming that requires ship movement was tough. Good though.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Twas alright

But I have a question. On Celsius, I can avoid her lightning bolt attack thing that goes in 4 straight lines originating at her body, that's no problem. But eventually, she freezes my character, and I can't move at all, much less avoid the attack, which seems to do more damage. I mashed down on all the buttons repeatedly and it only frees me every once in a while. A little tip on how to get past it would be nice.