There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Hot damn.

Shit got SERIOUS. I remember the first 2 were so lighthearted, then THIS!? I'm glad I decided to get back on Newgrounds for a bit. Might've missed this. Good show, sir. By God, good show. Gotta remember to come back when you finish it. I also need this music x_x.

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

Good stuff.

Very nice. You seem to have a lot of technical aspects down, so I'm wondering why you decided to keep the size of the window the way it was. Clearly the edge of the frame was supposed to be the red box, so why not just make the document that size?

Good stuff nonetheless.

Abandoned Outbreak Abandoned Outbreak

Woo.

Not my kind of art style, but that's not really an issue here. Gotta admit, that whole time the guy on the computer is telling Mason to get out, all I could think of was "This guy's gunna get screwed, right around the next corner, here! Right here! No? Okay, the next one XD"

Suspenseful, to say the least :3. Good stuff, sir.

Versus Umbra Versus Umbra

Just one little thing.

I had fun with the game, I'll admit it. But for some reason, the Desert Eagle mission would NOT AT ALL let me complete the challenge. I thought maybe I did it wrong, and that I had actually been getting hurt for more than 30 damage, but I did it several times over and nope. Can't complete it at all. No idea why.

High Tea High Tea

Am I the only one disappointed by the description?

I was honestly expecting a game where you spin plates to buy and sell opium and tea. I was let down in that regard.

Your game is just dandy though. Kudos to ye.

Music Catch Music Catch

Wooo.

I'm glad you decided to let us know who played the song, because it's an amazing piece.

Lots of kudos and and the like =o.

1931315 lol.

The 8-Bit Solution The 8-Bit Solution

Absolutely love 8 bit music.

Just logged in to let you know, I used this song for a kinetic typography project I did for my Digital Art Media class. Was going to post a link to it until I remembered the glaring red text below the text box xD.

If you want the link, shoot me a message.

It's great stuff, and incredibly addictive!

Katie's A Bitch Katie's A Bitch

xD.

I find it hard to find a flash that this would...WORK for lolz.

Good shit. I almost feel bad for Katie.

MikeTaylor responds:

I thought someone could make an awesome music video for it if they wanted to. I tried once, but I suck at flash.

Eyes of Tears Eyes of Tears

really awesome.

lol i used ur piece in one of my flash movies, and the people that reviewed it really, really love it!